Do you have a passion for sales and new challenges? We’re seeking a Regional Automotive Expert for our Georgia, USA market. If you possess:
- A well-established sales record
- Superior relationship-based sales skills
- Strong communication, organization, and demonstration skills
VOLTA ion could be a great fit for you! Are you looking for a great opportunity to work with a privately held manufacturing/industrial equipment company where we have a hard-working team of people engaged in fabricating and offering the world’s finest Rechargeable Electric Truck Jack, that utilizes Renewable Energy and Biodegradable Lubrication. We are the first company in the industry that creates products in mind to increase customers revenue while saving the planet. There is no other piece of equipment like the VOLTA ion Rechargeable Truck Jack. We have been featured in various articles, including the USA today and in multiple medias, as the future of the Automotive Service Equipment.
What you will do:
- Grow your career and work alongside some of the automotive industry’s most knowledgeable and dedicated professionals
- Promote VOLTA ion state-of-the-art automotive service equipment to heavy duty vehicle service locations
- Commit to excellence and join in the continual growth and betterment of the VOLTA ion's well-known and respected brand
Why VOLTA ion?
- Over 60% of VOLTA ion Sales Representatives reach annual earnings of $140,000+
- Be your own boss, set your own schedule, reach uncapped income potential
- Top-notch training, accessible marketing tools, and recognition for top performers
- $3,000 signing bonus at time of contract along with additional start up assistance
- Demo unit assistance program, to have the ability to get a demo unit to demonstrate to customers.
- Long-term career track in Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and Business Development
- VOLTA ion is the industry leader in innovation, providing you a competitive edge in the market
- Working with the largest distribution channels in North America.
- Each Representative focusing on an exclusive, protected territory
Qualified Candidate Must Possess:
- Valid U.S. Driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- A reliable transportation with a Class 4 Trailer Hitch, 2" Receiver (In order to transport the demo unit)
- Valid Medical Examiner’s Certificate (ME Certificate) with ability to drive the Company Demo box truck
- High school or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Relevant industry experience a plus. Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and customer expectations
- Fluent in Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- College degree preferred, but not required
Required License or Certification: